10/28/2005

road trip

Greetings to my (7) faithful readers. I just finished teaching my last class before the much anticipated fall break. I will be spending next week driving around Europe, specifically to Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Cheb/Sokolov, Prague, Bratislava, and back to Budapest. I'll try to update on the way. Until then!

5 comments:

bethany said...

My friend Jitka is in Prague now! If you run into a girl who looks like she used to be in Athens studying speech comm.... uh... say hi. Hope you have a good break.

Anonymous said...

It's not fair you said to us you haven't got money to go somewhere in this holiday

swtpmarie said...

Matt, drink a Zlaty Bazant for me and my dad...we tried finding some for Derald when he retired. And don't think my parents didn't bring it on campus...because they did. Hope you have a nice break from teaching and say hi to Prague for me! Melanie

leesh said...

i hope you're counting me as one of the seven!

MattyA said...

Hey Mel! Yes, I can even get the good Zlaty Bazant regularly in Budapest! Of course, there's a whole range of good Czech beer I'm still trying.