


I'll send some paprika to the first person who identifies the guys in the statue my Dad and I are standing by in the first picture.
By the way, it's 7:00 in the morning and game three of the World Series is still going on (11th inning). Can I skip my first class to watch the web cast? I'm guessing not.

5 comments:
ooh ooh ooh, I need Paprika!
It's Marx and Engels right?
Glad you got to the Szobor Park. I'm kind of disappointed in myself, because in all my years in Budapest, I never made it there. I just recognize the pictures.
I'd like csemege paprika by the way.
Well done, Neal. I'll have to get your address, but I think I know someone who might have it! For those not familiar with Budapest, the Szobor Park is a statue park full of old Soviet memorials. They came down after the iron curtain fell and someone had the bright idea to put them all in a park on the edge of town.
In retrospect, I hope I was allowed to answer that. I'm glad you didn't DQ me since I lived there, cause I really do want the paprika. I can't get any good paprika here. I tell ya, the grocery stores here don't know paprika for nothin'. You can get good roast beef here though. I can send you a Roast Beef if you want to trade.
Can I get a Roast Beef? Like, a whole one? I could also use a live wild rabbit. Nyuszi paprikas...
Lemme guess:
(in no particular order)
Arpad, Hunyadi, Szent Isztvan, and a few other early hungarian war heroes.
Post a Comment