9/06/2005

the bazis


Have I told you I live at something called "the base?" Because the school where I teach is a technical high school specializing in airplane engineering and flight technology (and other aspects of flight transportation, as demonstrated by the English class made up of 14 flight-attendants in training that one of my American colleagues has to teach) there are a lot of planes and such scattered around the school. I may have mentioned the display case right by my office devoted to motor oil. So, to give you a taste of life at The Bazis, here's the view that greets me every morning when I walk out the front door. Enjoy!

3 comments:

bethany said...

pretty sweet. Real different from the place I teach, obviously. Let us know how your classes are going.

leesh said...

so you really weren't joking when you said that you had a helicopter
in your front yard!

MattyA said...

Me? Joke? Never! Not about something as serious as our helikopter (Hungarian spelling). Did I tell you that you can still see the CCCP on it that they painted over?