8/17/2007

one reason I haven't been blogging lately:

Meet Kaitlin Annette, my neice.



5 comments:

bethany said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww. that makes up for the lack of posts. definately.

Pam said...

She's beautiful! Congrats to you, her parents, your parents! Hurray!

Son said...

Good call, Uncle Matt.

Dawn said...

Matt, thanks for your comment/response! I am sooooooooo excited to hear that you taught the 13as. I would LOVE to have their email addresses. I have tried to get in touch with Levi numerous times over the years. I just heard from Z. Viki and I regularly write letters with K. Reni & S. Karina. My hubby & I went to Slovakia for a weeklong English camp in '05 so I got to reunite with several of them after their 11 year.

I BET it WAS hard to follow up the Skyenelle year! The have left a HUGE imprint on the English program at Kossuth. I bet their farewell was a huge event.

Anyway, I will email you but I do not know your last name, so the hints you left were hard to put together. Mine is dawn_o_mite at yahoo dot com. I was also very fond of K. Andras, Marcsi, Krissz, and "Tom" (I can't remember his last name, but he called himself "Piggy" for some reason).

Thanks again. You made my day!

LCHS 2013 said...

So beautiful! Being an aunt/uncle is the BEST thing in the world!