12/22/2006
phew
The craziest week I've had in a while is finished. I write to you from Budapest Ferihegy 2B where I'm waiting for my direct flight to New York JFK. In a mere 23 and a half hours my family will be meeting me at Seatac. I'm looking forward to bonket, watching college football with my Dad, giving them their Hungarian Christmas presents, cooking with my mom and sisters, the Christmas Eve church service, seeing Kent (and hearing him preach!), and so much more. For now, though, it still hasn't sunk in. The other two big events of the week (taking the GREs and performing in Grease) are still in my mind (both went quite well, by the way), so I haven't given much thought to Christmas yet. Going home is easily the most important of the three events, but it still gets third billing for me mentally. Maybe someday I'll understand myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Me and Shelly will be at SeaTac from around 2:00 until 4:00 tomorrow waiting to catch a flight to Bellingham. We were planning on dismantling Christmas trees and replacing them with idols to Starbucks, but a rondevous might be a better plan. :)
Post a Comment