2/25/2006

spring look

Before:















After:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I like it! Thanks for the cell phone thing. That was something I needed to hear and think about. I miss you! -Chara

Anonymous said...

Matt - I've never seen your hair that long! You know, what typically happens (at least if my memory serves me correctly) when one goes overseas and experiences new ideas and cultures, he/she returns with dreadlocks. It seems that you were on your way and have now taken a step backward. Some of us are just too red, white and blue, eh?

Love, Ryan

KBush said...

Much improved. By the way, nice Dodgers pennant. 35 days!

Anonymous said...

Wow! No wonder your students though you were 50. Now it's probably more like...what...15? Just kidding :)

Shan said...

Nice look! You look like a guy I once knew in California... I met him at training!

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks good! Sarah will freak!
Kass

Sarah said...

Thank You, Jesus!!! Wow, you are one hot looking kid!!

Anonymous said...

i think you still look strange...
amy mann
(heh-oh yeah--GREAT season five episode of the west wing...just just great!)